Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Start


It has been around one year I start blogging. However, I prefer to write in Chinese in my ANOTHER/ OLDER blog maybe because I think I able to express better by using my Mother Language.

Now, I am forced to write a blog in English. Yup~ Because of assignment... =X

But, I think it will be good for me too as I can train myself to write more in English.

Okay.. Let's begin to introduce my blog. It's a diary blog with my snapshot photo. (Best description tat i can think of) I would like to post some previous photo too. Randomly pick up whatever photo taken whenever.
P.S. I am not a Professional Photographer AND this is not Nice Food hunting blog.

For my readers of ANOTHER/ OLDER blog , I intend to republish those stuff... I know it's bored to see/read again..Be considerate, I need to write 15 posts in 2 weeks. I have limited sources.. Thanks..XD


That's all for now..

Happy Blogging~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Followers

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template