Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Redang

:: Redang , April 2008 ::
I was so amaze that Malaysia having such a nice-scenery beach, It is very wonderful and amazing experience when I first visit Pulau Redang which locate at Terengganu.

The trip to Redang during 2008 was really unforgettable. Therefore, words are just not enough to express the beauty of the Redang Island. Below are the nicely photo taken by me.

The view at the beach of Laguna Resort.
























:: Marine Park ::




















Back to the beach of resort










I am back last month




This time I spend more time snorkeling and taking underwater photo.It is such a pity that the weather was not good on the second day of 2nd trip. However, it was still a wonderful trip.
I redang.

My next target = Bali.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Followers

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template