Saturday, May 22, 2010

[Malacca Trip] Nyonya and Baba Laksa

Next station is Nyonya and Baba Laksa which located at Jonker Street. For your information, we just had our brunch one and half hour ago before we going to crave for our lunch.

During our first day trip, we passed by this restaurant and it was crowded with ppl.

Daytime was also the same


The price of Nyonya asam laksa and baba laksa are RM3.50 each.

Famous cendol and ice kacang..





The picture above is the baba laksa which ordered by me. They said it didn't taste as nice as before.. But for me it consider quite nice.. However the portion size was a bit too much for me. Maybe because we ate quite a lotz during that day. I ordered sagu ice kacang. Too bad that I didn't try other ice kacang / cendol. My sagu ice kacang did not impressed me much.

After lunch, our 2 days 1 night malacca trip ended. It was a memorable trip and thanks for our good friend - Jerry Ho for guiding us for food hunting and walking around this historical city i.e Malacca.

Jonker Dessert 88
88, Jalan Hang Jebat,
75200 Melaka

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Followers

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template