Wednesday, May 26, 2010

[Flashback] Cameron Highlands

Today, I am going to post some photo which I took during my Cameron Highlands trip 3 years ago. I just found out that I have not share this photo before as I am not blogging that time and Facebook is not as popular as now. I think everybody using Friendster, but I not really like to upload photo to either Facebook or Friendster.

Here is the Tea Plantation

Strawberry


Roses selling at Cameron Highlands were really CHEAP at the point of time!
I love Rose.. XD

I like cabbage grow in Cameron Highlands. It's crispy~


Pictures below were took by my bro using my stupid-poor quality camera.
I almost forget that it was a wonderful camera at least 3 years ago.









OMG~ I just find out I lose the album containing ME. I just keep the pictures above which I think they r nice therefore I save in another album..Aikzzz...=(

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Followers

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template