Saturday, May 22, 2010

[Malacca Trip] Chicken Rice Ball

On the second day morning, we reluctantly wake up because of... erm.. travelling always lack of sleep.. As a Johorian, we used to visit malacca as one day trip. Therefore, I tried this Chicken Rice Ball before.

Oopsss... I just realized I forgot to take the signboard of the restaurant. It's okay.. I think it is famous enough therefore, I can google it... Haha..

Grab from a popular blogger's blog... Shhhh...
Yayayaya... I went this restaurant. It is called Hoe Kee Hainan Chicken Rice restaurant.


Main dish for our breakfast!! We ate chicken rice but what we concern more is the rice not the chicken.. = ="

I think this is special soup of the day.. Black bean soup~



All of us~

I found that some most of my friends prefer the normal chicken rice rather than the rice ball. Maybe because the rice ball is more sticky. 13 ppl for RM90+.. After consuming heavy breakfast, I think chicken plus rice can provide enough energy for us to walk around Malacca town..

Hoe Kee Hainam Chicken Rice Ball,
4, 6, 8 Jalan Hang Jebat,
75200, Melaka

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Followers

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template